Extensive Wire Harness and Cable Assembly Capabilities
These markets include specialty vehicles or vocational trucks, off-road equipment, data and telecommunications, industrial equipment, foodservice equipment, and many others.
This broad industry experience allows you to benefit from the vast knowledge of components and manufacturing techniques that Unlimited Services works with. Today, as equipment and machinery moves to higher technology, electronic controls, wire harness, and cable assembly needs are evolving. Data connections, once limited to computers, are now being found in truck applications. Cable overmolds developed for computer cabling are now being found ideal for sealing splices on commercial vehicles.
You need a wire harness and cable assembly manufacturer who has the product capabilities to work with the new, high-technology components and cross market applications. Unlimited Services has the industry experience and product capabilities to master the challenges of today’s high-technology requirements. Delivering you the technology solutions you need on time at the most competitive price.
By utilizing the combined capabilities of our four manufacturing locations, Unlimited Services can produce nearly any type of wire harness, cable assembly, or control panel that your application requires.
Typical applications and types include:
- Custom Overmolded Cable Assemblies and in-house fabrication of EDM production tooling
- 12-Volt Heavy-Duty Wiring Harnesses for commercial vehicles and off-road equipment, including 100% testing of all harnesses
- Industrial Cable and Harnesses for machine or factory applications
- Control Panel Fabrication for commercial vehicle or industrial applications
- Custom Splice Packs and power/ground shunts for 12-volt applications
- Military Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies